Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome to My Blog

Hi, thanks for checking out my blog. I thought I would tell you a little bit about how this all came about. As a young mom I desperately wanted to stay home with my children. I came up with a lot of crazy ideas so I could make money while staying home with my kids. I baked personalized cookies, managed apartments, became a travel agent, typed papers for college students, transcribed notes for a doctors office, made personalized party invitations and announcements, cleaned offices at night, babysat, delivered newspapers etc. I was so busy doing all these different things (not all at once) I didn't realize, even though I was home with my kids I was too busy and too tired to really enjoy them. One day a friend introduced me to this fabulous skin-care line. I tried it, LOVED IT, and have been using it ever since. I now sell it and love helping women look their best. It's a great line and so good for your skin. There is a lot of technical information I can give you but after Leelou did such a darling job of designing my blogsite I didn't want to take away from that. If you want to know more please feel free to contact me using the link on the right.

Enjoy

No comments: